Monday, July 31, 2006

If I were a personal ad (but I'm not or so I say)

Dear Reader,

Of my profile that is...it's 1 a.m. as I let a few words fall to the screen freely.

I'm happy to characterize myself as innocently optomistic and hopefully romantic and plan to stay this way despite the stories I could tell but then don't we all have some great stories we could share (not naming names to protect the innocent and the foolish that took a chance or three at romance). What I care most about as I make new friends and connections is that intentions be genuine. Mine are. Mine are simple really.

There is more than one but it all crystallizes to one...do well by doing good in all areas of Life 101. Remembering each day as a gift and knowing that anyone who comes into your life (even for a short span of time) is that...What would I suggest for a first date? A good long walk and talk that started with coffee or tea. What would I tell you at that time? That I love to listen as much as I like to share. What interests me about you if you write back?

Your story, that one that is uniquely yours.I am enjoying the journey (would prefer good company for some parts of it).

Some of my best friends are trees, books, and children. What do these three things have in common? Ask me for my answer or offer me yours. Let's compare how our minds work and if they work in tandem with the heart, odds are we'll have good chemistry.

In a nutshell if you are bright, sensual, compassionate, adventurous, committed to good health and taking care of your one and only "temple" and relatively ambitious I will find you captivating...success as defined by you is fine by me.

Does that make sense?

Your willingness to put yourself out there always gets one brownie points!

Regards,

A Writer

P.S. ...etc...