Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dear President-Elect Obama,

My little girl at the age of eight took an interest in politics because in part of you. She took an interest in history and the presidents of the United States when she was in second grade. She's also quite happy that Hillary Clinton is involved in your cabinet and on your team. We plan to stay in tune to what is going on.

Many people are expressing ECSTATIC JOY and others are worried.

I am sending LIGHT and support and LIGHT and feeling particularly calm and grounded and simply content every time I see a photo of you whether it is you beside your Beloved Michelle, or your daughters or your partner Joe Biden. It is indeed a historical moment. And not to be minimized and yet, do you realize what you have set in motion for the likes of your own daughters as well as my own.

No worries shall I have
Simply faith
Smiling as I imagine
What will be accomplished
On your watch.

Namaste