Saturday, November 13, 2010

The late night list of gratitude

For the daughter I am graced with
For the beloved not with me who IS with me
For the abundant health I have
For the supportive dad Bronte has
For the skills I am using daily for my livelihood
For my steadfast heart
For my newest peer connections
For my faith
For my willingness to keep on trying loving
For my growing strength to do what is right
For my typing ability
For my alone time tonight
For my ability to be alone
For my appreciation of my alone time
For my creativity
For the muses in my life
For the friends of years and new each day
For the mother in my life
For the healthy relationship with Sydney
For the lights that are on and the heat that can be used
For the comfortable bed that awaits me
For the chance to begin again tomorrow with focus

For all that I am and have and can be...