Friday, April 28, 2006

Be, Do, Have

I offer you a paraphrase of a thought recalled by Wayne Dyer, from the book tour "talk" I attended April 23, 2004 in Seattle and I love it so...:

Contemplate yourself as surrounded by the conditons you want to produce.


Be (Compassionate for example) and you will

Do (Compassionate things for yourself and others) and you will

Have (Compassion in your life in abundance)

Fill in the example of your choice and watch how the Universe will step up to support you

Imagine yourself as you wish to Be…
Be this in your heart and mind
You’ll then do what needs to be done
And you will have it before you realize it.

Then begin again and again.

Aren’t I just so smart??? Not really, I just repeat the good stuff I hear that resonates with me.

Lather, Rinse, Repeat...


Namaste