Friday, December 02, 2005

A Love Letter

I love (in no particular order) your….

Humor (embrace it fully please!)…

Compassion (for all beings)…

Intelligence (learned and intuitive)…

Creative spirit (active and dormant)…

Warmth (never ending)…

Passionate nature (how I respond to this) …

Strength and gentleness (in divine balance)…

Beauty (physical and otherwise)…

Tenderness (that heals my hidden pains)…

Fierce loving (that fills this body with a fire)…

Amazing expressive eyes (those looking-glasses to your exquisite soul)…


I love you

from head to toe

inside and out

day and night

cloudy or bright…

Without condition and certainly without expectation…

I remind myself daily of all this. And daily I tumble into a state of grace and bliss and love at the very thought of you.

Tell me again, who are you the one called by that name of yours?

And who am I to love you in this manner if I cannot also love myself in essence this way also. I am committed to mirroring self-love. So what does it mean that I DEEPLY love you?

And I shall remind you of this ...

10.27.2004