Thursday, December 22, 2005

Meet me first out here in the field


I had a moment today to pause and realize just how expansive my network of correspondants is thanks the exchange of words that email and telephone make possible. And the friends that began as people without voices or faces or bodies and three-dimensionality.

I am one who trusts the sources within me to see the friend before I see the friend. But not all trust their intuitive soul. Some are dependent upon a concrete experience to prove that what they felt innately was real.

Regarding knowing and trusting what begins in the etheric realm most certainly gets confirmed when you ultimately meet in the physical realm. I respond to the energy of the one who writes or the one I choose to write and from this alone have many friends everywhere, a colorful web and network of personalities with the common denominator being our belief in the interconnectedness of us all.

Some life long (so far) and some recent and some I have yet to know exist
. You are either relating to yourself, nature, another person or being. Face it, if it was you and nature it would be you striving to live amid a changing environment.

I'm an atom, you are an atom. Will we bond or will we repel. Will we be artificially bonded or will we naturally be attracted. Will we make H2O so to speak. Or will we co-exist as elements that make up the physical world but never merge our selves.

Ultimately we are still part of the grand scheme, the web, the ocean that has many names and surrounds all the landmasses. And beneath the ocean are not the landmasses all one and the same eminating from a core of energy deep in this place we call our planet Earth?

Sometimes I have moments of connection that cause me to de-materialize in the spot. I am and feel myself one with the tree before me or the room I sit in. It's eerie to feel one's self dissolve the first time and hear all the voices and feel all the feelings and feel like a substance that is being exposed to shock waves and have the allness of life ripple through my solid form becoming liquid as I grow granular before becoming invisible to myself...and with a fresh breath I am revitalized to a form with boundaries again as before.

Sometimes I wonder if I have the ability to just evaporate and if I did--would I exercise this option?

Not today.